UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY in WEATHER PERFECT TUCSON!
Banner University Medical Group & Banner University Medical Center - South
Clinical and Academic Mix for:
Banner University Medical Group is seeking a full-time Academic Family Medicine Hospitalist to join the Department of Family & Community Medicine at our academic hospital in Tucson, AZ. In this practice, you’ll primarily attend on a teaching inpatient service, working 12-hour shifts with a combination of days and nights.
Clinical responsibilities include medical care and treatment to patients on the medical surgical units and PCU, presentation of mini-lectures, academic rounds, participation in quality Improvement measures, and promoting leadership qualities to our Family Medicine service lines. This is an excellent opportunity to step into a leadership role and offers a competitive salary with opportunity for quality bonus.
- Work Schedule: 182 Shifts for Hybrid Days/Nights. All 12-hour shifts 7-7. Expected participation in faculty and department meetings when not covering service
- BC in Family Medicine with recent experience (less than two years) in hospital medicine with complex patients and teaching experience required.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner Health’s Compensation Package Includes:
- Comprehensive salary plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Please submit your CV, for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact Karen Height, Director of Sourcing, at: 970-810-2075. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.