ENDOCRINOLOGIST- Gundersen Health System
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wis. is seeking a full-time BC/BE adult endocrinologist. You will be joining an established group consisting of four endocrinologists, three advanced practice providers and a host of other support personnel.
- ADA recognized diabetes education program
- Established diabetes disease management program
- Our regional (rural) clinic locations in the Gundersen Health System also have recognized programs
- Hospital consult rounds and call is rotated on a one-week basis
- A CDE RN from the Endocrinology Department serves as a nurse resource to the hospital patients and nurses to assist with diabetes teaching and transition to ambulatory diabetes care
The largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, La Crosse is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
Kalah Haug | Medical Staff Recruiter
Physician Support Services
Gundersen Health System
La Crosse, WI