Gastroenterologists- Gundersen Health System
At Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI you will have an opportunity to step into a well established practice with a supportive team of gastroenterologists, advanced practice providers and a host of other ancillary personnel.
- Modern Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located within an easy drive from La Crosse
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- 325 (private) bed hospital, Level II Trauma Center
- Epic EMR
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.
Kalah Haug | Medical Staff Recruiter
Physician Support Services
Gundersen Health System
La Crosse, WI