Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, just east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Join a growing hospitalist service physicians and nurse practitioners
- Manageable patient load with an attractive schedule and 7-on/7-off schedule with flexibility; additional physician coverage available for high census
- Night coverage provided by nurse practitioners
- 145-Bed hospital with state-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, nine-bed open ICU, and 15-bed skilled nursing unit
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, neurology, nephrology, and more…
- Hospital employment offered with premier benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback and sign on bonus
Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail. Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth. Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private, and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or lovely scenes with fishing, hunting, and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods, and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer