Dermatology practice in Northwest Washington State
PeaceHealth Medical Group seeks a general Dermatologist (Mohs optional) to join an established dermatology clinic with two Dermatologists seeing a broad scope of patients. PeaceHealth Medical Group (PHMG) has a large, multi-specialty clinic located next door with excellent referral relationships. Candidate must have (or be able to obtain) an unrestricted WA state medical license. This group is well respected in the Bellingham community and fully integrated with specialty service lines as well as PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center—a 253 bed tertiary hospital, level II trauma center.
- Great work life balance in our thriving community!
- Practice team will include 3 physicians, a Nurse Practitioner working within a supportive, collegial team environment.
- General Medical dermatology with Mohs option and cosmetic, if desired.
- Friendly Dermatology community in Bellingham. Monthly meetings to review cases with local Dermatologists and Dermapathologists, optional.
- NUVB light therapy
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM clinic hours
- Takes own call, being called is highly unlikely
The Bellingham community offers:
- One destination, many adventures. Our community is filled with magnificent scenery, a culture of outdoor recreation, fine dining, a thriving art and music scene, numerous churches, family-centered activities, and so much more!
- We are an outdoor paradise! There is no shortage of breathtaking hikes, a relaxing camping trip, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives. The city has 65 miles of inner-urban trails.
- Education is key to our city. We are home to a community of strong education including Western Washington University and 2 community colleges.
- Just a 90-minute drive to Seattle or 45-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia! Go cheer on your favorite professional sports team, dine in ethnically diverse cities, and see some of the great historical sites.
- Ranked by Forbes as a “Top 25 places to retire” and the 2nd most “Fitness-friendly cities” in America!
- Explore more about Bellingham/Whatcom County here: https://www.bellingham.org/
A few benefits of working with PeaceHealth:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to participate to mission trips to El Salvador
- Washington state does not have income tax
For more information see our careers page and search for requisition #106449.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state