Atlanta Bedroom Community - Faculty Opening - 225k, 43 Days PTO
• Established Family Medicine Program with a 42 Year Tradition
• Community residency program with 24 residents
• Faculty members lead and serve as a role model for residents and medical students, touching all of the following areas:
- Family medicine teaching services in the hospital and outpatient clinic
- Osteopathic manipulation instruction to residents and medical students
- Direct patient care with continuity
- Developing and presenting didactics to residents and medical students
• MD and DO Faculty Positions Available
Financial package to include;
• $225,000 annual salary, sign on, loan repayment, and relocation
• 43 Days PTO plus $6,500 CME Allowance, health, 401(k) etc,
Charming Atlanta bedroom community located a short commute from the Atlanta Suburbs
• Public & Private schools consistently rank in the top 10% of schools nationally for SAT scores
• Historic downtown has an excellent culinary & performing arts scenes, Farmers Markets, Art Fairs, and live entertainment
• A short commute from Atlanta allows you to enjoy the urban amenities of Atlanta with less traffic and a lower cost of living
• Beautiful hiking and running trails, kayaking, canoeing, golf, tennis, and so much more
For more information please contact Helen Falkner direct at 770.643.5524, by text at 678.672.8462, or by email at email@example.com.
Apply for Atlanta Bedroom Community - Faculty Opening - 225k, 43 Days PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.