Kern Medical in Bakersfield, California is Seeking a Chief of Vascular Surgery
- Shared call
- 100% vascular surgery
- Competitive compensation package up to $525,000 (dependent upon board certification and proven track record/experience)
- Exceptional benefits
- Starting bonus
Each year, more than 200 residents, fellows and medical students enroll in our UCLA-affiliated training programs, with residencies in emergency medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics & gynecology and psychiatry. In psychiatry, there are two fellowships offered - addiction and child & adolescent.
As a top flight regional healthcare system caring for 15,500 inpatients and 125,000 clinic patients per year, Kern Medical is a leading voice for health, healing and wellness in the Central Valley of California.
Bakersfield, California Highlights:
- City population 376,000 and the 9th most populated city in California
- County population 880,000 and the 3rd most populated county in California
- Culture and arts include Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra, museums and multiple concert/theater venues. Outdoor activities at beaches and mountains are all within two hours
- Great public and private schools as well as strong community youth programs
- Division I California State University, Bakersfield
- Los Angeles is just a 1.5 hour drive south
Interested candidates please contact:
Please refer to ID 161418 when responding.
Apply for Kern Medical in Bakersfield, California is Seeking a Chief of Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.