TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California. The ideal candidate will be compassionate with quality experience. We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine with ED experience. This facility sees a 26,000 annual patient volume, admittance rate of 15 percent, and fast track with daily Advanced Practice Clinician coverage. In addition, Delano Regional Medical Center is a Level IV trauma center, covers codes on the floor, and helicopter service with transfers to Kerns Medical Center in Bakersfield. In joining TeamHealth, clinicians are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high-quality of work-life balance.
Delano Regional Medical Center (governed by Central California Foundation for Health) is a full-service community and regional teaching hospital. Serving ten rural central California towns, DRMC has 156 beds and is committed to providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Excellent competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of more than 20,000 clinicians
- Flexible scheduling for great work-life balance
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Freedom from the hassles of practice management
Delano, California, is less than an hour away from Bakersfield and the Sequoia National Forest. Within a two-hour drive of mountains, Los Angeles, or the coast of San Luis Obispo, Delano offers a relaxed lifestyle and is known as the Table Grape Capital of the World. On average, the sun shines 273 days of the year, encouraging outdoor activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding, picnicking, boating, and swimming.