Partnership-Track Fellowship-Trained Radiologist
Who We Are:
Advanced Berkshire Medical Imaging is a progressive, largely subspecialized radiology group in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. Offering the community an outstanding team of skilled radiologists and the most advanced technology in the region, our goal is to provide diagnostic services that guide the best plan of care. We are a cohesive group of all fellowship trained radiologists dedicated to our patients and their referring physicians.
What We Have To Offer:
- Work Life Balance: Nighthawk service starts at 8pm weekdays and 6pm weekends.
- Partnership: Two-Year Partnership-track
- Competitive Salary: Salary and benefit structure is in 90th percentile of MGMA compensation, with generous vacation benefits. Salary is negotiable for experienced radiologist.
- Technology: State-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Location: Multiple locations throughout Berkshire County, including the main campus hospital, Berkshire Medical Center, a 293-bed facility.
What We Are Looking For:
- Board certification (or eligibility) is required
- Fellowship training in interventional radiology preferred
About the Berkshires:
Live, Work, and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires offers small-town New England charm and the endless cultural opportunities of a big city. The community offers excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking; this is an ideal family location. Easy access to Boston and New York City can be done by road or rail.
Contact Jessica Jones, Business Manager at: 413-395-7585; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org