Primary Care Provider
- Delivers professional services within the Center.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Examines patient to determine general physical condition.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Reports outbreak of contagious diseases to governmental authorities.