Locum Tenens Hospitalist Assignment in Maine - WBY# JOB-2432546
A Maine medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens vacation coverage. The shift times are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Locum tenens physician will see an average of 12 o 14 patients per day, and there will be admissions during the day. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. Interested candidates should contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Hospitalist needed
- Vacation coverage
- Board certification preferred
- No NP/PA support
- 10-hour day shifts
- 12 to 14 patients per day
- EMR: Cerner
- Shift times from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO