Permanent Sleep Physician Job in St. Louis, MO - Director, Sleep Lab
- 100% sleep focus and PFT interpretation with flexibility to include outpatient pulmonary.
- 24-hour call center with NP coverage, so you will enjoy a 40-hour work week with no call, nights, weekends, or holidays.
- A smooth and efficiently run practice with a full complement of support staff including certified sleep technician as well as advanced technology including PAC system, onsite PFT lab, PET scan, CT scan and X-ray.
- An outstanding clinical research opportunity for interested candidates—we currently have 30 clinical trials ongoing.
- Partnership option.
- Prestigious universities - Washington University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more
- Two professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB)
- Gateway Arch
- World famous St. Louis Zoo
- St. Louis Symphony
- Outdoor Muny Opera
- Exceptional public and private school options
Please reference Job Position ID 161515 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Sleep Physician Job in St. Louis, MO - Director, Sleep Lab
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.