Top Compensation - $100K Bonus Potential - Shorter Shifts - Work/Life Balance - Cohesive Group
We are recruiting both Day Hospitalists and Nocturnists!
Milford Regional Physician Group (formerly TRI-COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES), part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting Hospitalist Medicine Physicians for Milford Regional Hospital. Join one of the best performing groups in the US, according to MGMA, and the #1 group in quality three years in a row. Our Hospitalists enjoy a high quality of life balance. Located in an idyllic New England community just 45 minutes to Boston to catch a Red Sox game, 10 minutes to Gillette Stadium to watch the Patriots or see a concert, and at the back door of the start of the Boston Marathon.
A Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist Medicine physician is needed in Milford, Massachusetts. We have career Hospitalists and a high retention rate because of our shorter shifts and flexible and sustainable schedule that allows for quality time with your family. We work on a 12-week cycle with a rotating schedule. The Hospitalist Medicine Physician will see an average of 12 patients per day while charting using MediTech EMR. We have outstanding professional support from experienced Hospitalist Medicine physicians as well as superior sub-specialty support. Our Hospitalist Medicine physicians spend two weeks per year teaching UMASS residents.
- Competitive salaries and full benefits package
- Bonuses based on productivity and quality
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement package of $15K/year; 50% vested after five years and 100% vested after 10 years
- $3,500 CME plus time
- Rotating schedule with a 4-5 day work week; 12-week schedule cycle
- Census: 80-100
- Outstanding professional support from experienced Hospital Medicine physicians
- Leadership support
- IT analysts ensure efficient workflow so physicians can spend their time practicing medicine
- Continuous analyzation to support physicians
- Teaching opportunity with UMASS residents, medical and pharmacy students
- Assistant Professor of Medicine appointment at UMASS
- MediTech EMR
- Average 12 patients per day
- Superior sub-specialty support
- Closed ICU
- No codes
- MediTech EMR
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- Top Regional Service Organization (RSO) within Partners Community Physician Organization (PCPO) for quality performance, 2010-2016
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2016
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45 minute drive to Boston, Worcester, and Providence, Rhode Island. There are a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems. We are affiliated with Milford Regional, a 127-bed award winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and has collaborated with Boston Children’s Physicians.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to: email@example.com