- Inspirational relationship builder who will collaborate with Chairman of Surgery to set course on quality programmatic development
- Practice in the new state-of-the-art operating suites at Robert Packer Hospital and in the Ambulatory Surgery Center
- In-house General Surgery Residency
- Desirable call schedule
- Strong regional name recognition with broad referral base
- Physician Assistants provide regular support for Plastic Surgeons
- 6 exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms
- Most common procedures/surgeries: General plastics and soft tissue reconstruction (flaps), post-Oncologic and trauma reconstruction, Microvascular, breast reconstruction and hand cases
- All Guthrie Physicians have the opportunity to engage in clinical and academic research
BE/BC Plastic Surgeon (general and reconstructive)
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Plastic Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, MD, DO, Physician, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Chief, Medical Chairman