Neurosurgery - Chief, Department of Neurosurgery
The Guthrie Clinic is located in Sayre, PA, and is connected to the Robert Packer Hospital, a 254 bed teaching facility which is the hub of a network of 4 hospitals within the Guthrie System. All of the system’s neurosurgical services are provided at the one site in Sayre.
- Join 2 neurosurgeons with several years of experience between them
- Primary stroke center with endovascular capability and a biplane angiography suite
- Standard MR and CT imaging with home review of studies through PACS
- Immediate block time for new recruit
- Brain lab for frameless neuronavigation and CRW for frame based neuronavigation
- Cases include spinal instrumentation and complex intracranial cases
- Practice is approximately 85% spine, mainly degenerative
- APP to first assist with scheduled cases
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Neurosurgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy