Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine)
WHO WE ARE:
Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. Our built-in-house technology lets you spend more time developing relationships with your patients, and less time on administrative work.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
- Board certified
- California licensed
- Previous professional clinical experience in internal medicine or family practice
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide high quality, patient centered, comprehensive primary care service
- Participate in the selection of an individualized treatment plan for all members
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants
- Actively contribute to the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Be an integral part of a rapidly growing, continually evolving healthcare system