ACADEMIC FM HOSPITALIST: Blended Role IP/OP
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY with TOP RATED UNIVERSITY In Weather Perfect Tucson!
Banner University Medical Group & Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is seeking an Academic Family Medicine Hospitalist, Full-Time, to work in a blended practice that will involve both inpatient and outpatient care. This is an excellent academic opportunity for a BC|BE Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic faculty team that is supporting the Family Community Medicine Division of BUMG in Tucson, AZ.
- Blended position: OP Clinic and Hospitalist shifts
- Majority of work spent on resident teaching teams working collaborating with existing faculty
- Flexibility in scheduling to cover both clinic and inpatient needs
- Competitive base with quality incentives
- Experience counts! Compensation increases with practice experience
- Differential pay for nights, extra pay available for additional shifts
- Overall earning potential up to $280K
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner Health’s Compensation Package Includes:
- Comprehensive salary plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Please submit your CV, for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact Karen Height, Director of Sourcing, at: 970-810-2075. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for ACADEMIC FM HOSPITALIST: Blended Role IP/OP
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly