Avera Medical Group has an opportunity for a Nephrologist to join an elite group of five premier Nephrologists in Sioux Falls, SD
- Call schedule 1:5
- Clinic is located in a new medical office building attached to Avera McKennan Hospital
- State-of-the-art acute and chronic dialysis including multiple in-center chronic hemodialysis units, home peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, and all forms of acute dialysis including CRRT
- Provide care for patients with a wide variety of renal diseases including pre and post transplant care
- Outreach to Avera clinics and dialysis care provided to several rural locations in the region
- Opportunity for Clinical faculty appointment with the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine. Academic activities include teaching medical students, family medicine residents, and internal medicine residents
- Highly competitive salary, two-year income guarantee, loan assistance, and a generous benefit package.
- Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with over 17,000 employees
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center, recognized for excellence in areas such as stroke and heart care, cancer treatment, emergency and trauma, critical care, neurosciences, bone marrow, kidney, liver, and pancreas transplant programs, medical research, and teaching programs.
AVERA TRANSPLANT INSTITUTE
The Avera Transplant Institute conducted its first kidney transplant in 1993 and its first liver transplant in 2016. To date, over 1,000 kidney and pancreas transplants have been performed with outcomes noted as “better than predicted.” www.ustransplant.org
Region's longest standing program for kidney and pancreas transplant program.
Full scope accredited bone marrow transplant program. Established hepatology program.