Rheumatology - Logan, UT - Budge Clinic
- One BC/BE Rheumatologist is needed to join the multi-specialty group at the Budge Clinic located in Logan Regional Hospital
- Practice is exclusively rheumatology
- No call
- Group uses the hospitalist service for inpatients
- US and Dexascan in the clinic
- Infusion center located in the clinic
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
- Large referral base of primary care physicians
- Strong community need for this position
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Logan is a beautiful university community of over 110,000. Nestled at the foot of the nearly 10,000-foot high Bear River Range, Logan's setting is beautiful in any season. Residents consider Logan Canyon a 40-mile community park leading to 18-mile long Bear Lake, called the Rocky Mountain Caribbean for its azure blue waters. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Outstanding fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing: all are minutes away from your front door. Even with the natural beauty, Logan has an excellent park system, boasting one of Utah's two zoos and a challenging municipal golf course. For year round beauty and things to do, Cache Valley is hard to beat. It is one of the top ten safest communities in which to live. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation’s 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Rheumatology - Logan, UT - Budge Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly