Family Medicine Opportunities in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Aspirus has opportunities for you in rural to mid-sized communities throughout our region. Some of the options are:
- Strictly outpatient, no call, traditional inpatient/outpatient, and optional OB
- Cities Include: Ironwood, Iron River, Laurium, and Ontonagon
- Generous guaranteed salary range and full benefit package that includes two retirement plans, PTO, and CME time off/allowance.
- Additional incentives: residency stipend, sign-on bonus, generous loan repayment (employer and NHSC), and more.
- Physician-driven, patient centered environment.
- Leadership and teaching opportunities to enhance your career.
- The culture = patients and community first, business second.
- Our providers have a voice and we offer you the tools and resources necessary to be successful.
- Collaborating relationships are encouraged and supported on every level.
- We structure our working relationship around your needs and the needs of your family.
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system.
Visit: aspirusprovideropps.org to apply or for more information on opportunities at Aspirus.
Contact Halli Erickson, Provider Sourcing Specialist at: Korey.Kilinski@aspirus.org; or call: 800-792-8728.