MCG Health, the leader in evidence-based medical guidelines, is looking for a passionate individual looking to expand their clinical career in identifying opportunities for improvement, communication and designing structures in support of effective care.
Our culture represents collaboration, acceptance, diversity, and an environment that rewards exceptional performance through promotional and compensation opportunities. MCG Health is a member of the Hearst and Hearst Business Media Organization - definitely the best and last employer you'll experience!
Successful accomplishments and primary accountabilities of this position will depend upon establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the MCG Sales team, Care Strategies, MCG Product Management, Technical Staff, and MCG prospects and clients.
Keys to Success:
• Strengthen the relationship between MCG and physicians/health systems; enhances brand in Provider segment
• Assist Care Strategy Team with physician engagement (physician advisor/medical director/hospitalist/attending, etc.) regarding the value of using MCG solutions (evidence base guidelines)
• Build relationships with physicians, CMOs, and other health care leaders within defined domain to identify and expand new markets and increase sales within existing markets by better addressing customer needs and pain points
• Identify sales opportunities based on strategic conversations with CMO/physician decision makers to drive revenue growth with both new and existing accounts
• Participates and represents MCG clinical viewpoint in meetings with existing MCG customers, especially those including physician or C-level leadership
• Works with Care Strategy Consultants in assignments with customers, especially those involving physician change management
• Assist Sales Executives during the sales process with improving credibility with CMO/physician decision makers at customers, resulting in improved closing rates
• Planning – participate in Sales and discovery planning meetings and on-site presentations/demonstrations.
• Capture and funnel customer insights gleaned from discussions with physicians/health systems to Product Management and other internal stakeholder to support the improvement of current MCG solutions and development of new solutions to address gaps in the market
• Clinical resource for information regarding new content, for non-clinical MCG employees as appropriate
• Presents at MCG seminars, Physician Advisory Council, Client Forum, and other meetings as assigned
• Coach Sales Executives, Care Strategy Team, and Solution Consultants to enhance clinical knowledge, especially in relation to MCG’s solutions
• Influence and educate internal stakeholders on understanding of physician’s “voice of the customer” to help drive solution decisions
• Participates in building strategic relationship with identified external entities as appropriate
• Act as thought leader in community/ industry
Skill Set Desired:
- Board Certified Physician MD or DO, advanced degree (MPH, MBA, or similar) preferred
- ABMS Board Certification required, preferably in one or more of the following: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, General Surgery.
- Has held a medical leadership role in payer or provider organization (MCG client a plus)
- Has been involved in transforming care delivery and sales calls in the healthcare arena
- Familiarity with evidence-based medicine and critical appraisal techniques
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of software tools/applications
If you are interested in discussing this position, please send your resume to Stefon Ricard, Vice President-Recruitment at Hearst Business Media: email@example.com. If this position is just not the right role for you, please share the posting with your Professional Network, if your referral is hired, we’ll issue you $1,000, no strings attached. Please visit our website for additional information: http://www.mcg.com
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”