Physician - Internal Medicine/Preventive Medicine
PeaceHealth is a well-established financially stable multi-specialty provider group looking for physicians interested in outpatient Internal Medicine opportunities to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient's condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease, disability, and death by focusing on the health of individuals, community, and defined population. Protect, promote, and maintain health and well-being; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients.
We offer the unique opportunity to practice Internal Medicine with minimal clinic call, opportunity for an adult practice, a highly competitive pay system, full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, up to $100,000 in educational loan reimbursement for qualified candidates, great benefits and much, much more. PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our Internal Medicine providers are for our communities.
- MD or DO or foreign equivalent degree
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited U.S. Internal Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Internal Medicine Residency
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire)
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth, visit: www.peacehealth.org.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy V Reed, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or please call: 541-868-3454
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.” Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running, and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic, and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy V Reed.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multispecialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration, and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.