Sacramento Anesthesia Medical Group is seeking Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their physician partnership dedicated to providing best support to physicians and hospital. Ideal candidate must possess a TEE Certificate and CA License.
- Partner option
- Full time opportunity available
- Negotiable call schedules
- Mercy General Hospital is a 342 bed community facility and part of Dignity Health the 5 th largest health care system in the country
- Hospital voted America's 100 Best Cardiac Care and 50 Best Cardiac Surgery in 2017 and received the Cardiac Care and Cardiac Surgery excellent awards, Best Rated by Healthgrades: heart attack, heart failure, coronary bypass surgery, valve surgery, and sepsis, stroke and back surgery treatments.
- Sacramento, population of 500,000, San Francisco (2 hour drive), population of 800,000
- One of the most affordable places to live in California
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, river rafting, skiing and hiking
- America's Farm-to-Fork Capital with award-winning restaurants
- Culture, theater, education, sports
- Easy driving distance to California's celebrated wine country, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, historic Gold Country, the Pacific Coast and San Francisco
Near beautiful Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance. Additionally our schools offer superior educational programs. Sacramento offers affordable housing, outstanding schools, lots of cultural and recreational options and a great location that's just 90 minutes away from scenic Lake Tahoe.
Group: Dignity Health
Site Name: Community Based Recruitment (MGH)
Address: 4001 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Name: Elaine Herrenschmidt
Telephone Number: 1-916-851-2525
The Sacramento metropolitan area provides all the comforts of an urban city; while its surrounding communities offer an incredible place to live, work, and play. It is one of the fastest growing regions in the nation and considered one of the most affordable places to live in California.