Profitable Neurotologist Opportunity in Northern California
Sac Ear Nose and Throat Surgical Medical Group are seeking a dynamic and energetic Neurotologist to join a successful ENT and Allergy practice based in sunny Sacramento California. The physician must be board certified or eligible in the subspecialty of Neurotology.
About Our Clinic
- Sac ENT is an integral part of the community of Sacramento for over 60 years.
- The award winning group is nationally recognized leaders in the field.
- 20 physicians and 6 midlevels
- 9 locations within the Greater Sacramento area & San Joaquin County.
- Sac ENT offers the complete spectrum of diagnostics and treatment of all ear, nose, throat and allergy care.
- Offers a competitive income guarantee and signing incentive
About Our Community
Sacramento provides all the energy, culture, and opportunities of an urban city-yet are surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats. One of the most affordable places to live in California an abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, rafting, skiing and hiking America's Farm-to-Fork Capital with award-winning restaurants culture, theater, education, easy driving distance to California's celebrated wine country, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, historic Gold Country, the Pacific Coast and San Francisco
For additional information contact:
Elaine Herrenschmidt, Dignity Health Recruiter
Group: Dignity Health
Site Name: Community Based Recruitment (MGH)
Address: 4001 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Name: Elaine Herrenschmidt
Telephone Number: 1-916-851-2525
The Sacramento metropolitan area provides all the comforts of an urban city; while its surrounding communities offer an incredible place to live, work, and play. It is one of the fastest growing regions in the nation and considered one of the most affordable places to live in California.