Pediatric Neurologist with Epilepsy in New York City
Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, is recruiting for a full-time academic position in Pediatric Neurology with a Fellowship in Epilepsy. Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center is a 972-bed teaching and integrated health care system ideally located near the George Washington Bridge with easy access to trains and buses making the location commutable to and from NJ and most of the boroughs.
- Candidates should be interested in teaching residents and medical students.
- Duties include outpatient care, inpatient consults, as well as resident and medical student education.
- Pediatric services include; a 5 bed PICU, a 20 bed inpatient unit, a 34-bed Level III NICU, a large pediatric emergency department, a comprehensive array of pediatric medical and surgical specialists, and a large outpatient network
- You will be able to take care of patients with diverse and interesting pathology.
- Possible academic appointment at Levy School of Medicine of Mt. Sinai.
- Very competitive financial package includes an excellent base salary, EEG reading fee, and additional compensation.
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered which includes a 401k, 22 vacation days, 5 CME days, and CME stipend.
- Bronx, home to the New York Yankees, is centrally located giving residents and those who commute to work access to everything New York City has to offer.
- Mass transportation will ease your daily commute.
- Members of the medical staff live in Manhattan and the other boroughs, Westchester, Rockland County, and New Jersey.
If teaching, providing outstanding healthcare, working with a complex range of cases, and living and working in the New York area appeals to you, I highly recommend you contact me for more information.
Apply for Pediatric Neurologist with Epilepsy in New York City
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly