At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Family Medicine in Parker is ready to welcome a full-time family medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Join an established practice that has been caring for the Parker community for decades.
- We care for a broad range of patients: Our patient mix spans the spectrum of medicine that includes pediatrics, healthy adults and geriatric patients.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive and includes two family medicine physicians and four physician assistants.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and all calls are pre-screened by RNs on call.
Contact us today to learn more.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
The Town of Parker is located 25 miles south of Denver’s Central Business District in Douglas County. The current population is just over 52,000. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel. This is a popular community for young professionals with active families and serves as a residential enclave of the Metro Denver region.
Apply for Family Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly