Tele ICU Critical Care Physicians, Northwell Health, Long Island New York
Northwell Health is seeking Board Certified/Eligible Critical Care Physicians for our Tele-ICU program to participate in the care of critically ill patients. The Tele-ICU physician will utilize state of the art audio-visual technology and EHR to remotely evaluate, manage and monitor critically ill patients in close coordination with the bedside team. Critical care NPs/PAs will assist them in the Tele health center.
An ideal candidate would be an experienced critical care physician with excellent communication skills, ability to foster collaboration and team work. Full time, part time and per diem positions are available. A mix of both day and night shifts are available, however candidates willing to work night shifts are preferred.
- Participate in the care of diverse critical care patient population in various ICUs
(MICU/SICU/Trauma ICU/Neurosurgical ICU/Cardio-thoracic ICU)
- Critical care NPs/PAs will work alongside the critical care physician during peak hours
- Participate in the areas of quality improvement, patient safety and clinical research
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents and fellows
- Clinical bedside responsibilities can be arranged in coordination with the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Northwell Health includes 22 award-winning hospitals and more than 550 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Academic appointment with the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.