Northern Westchester Hospital is seeking Part Time or Per Diem Psychiatrists
Northern Westchester Hospital is seeking Part Time or Per Diem Psychiatrists (including PGY-5 Fellows) to join the Behavioral Health Hospitalist team.
- Shifts are 9A-5P & 5PM-11PM on weekdays, 11AM-11PM on weekends
- Holiday coverage also available
- Emergency Department and Inpatient Psychiatry Unit coverage
- Excellent per diem rates for moonlighters
- Part Time Benefits Eligible at 20 hours per week
- 45 Minutes North of Manhattan and only 5 minutes from Metro North Rail Station
Founded in 1916, Northern Westchester Hospital is committed to providing high-quality, patient centered care close to home through a unique combination of medical expertise, leading-edge technology and a dedication to humanity that ensures our patients and their families receive treatment in a caring, respectful and nurturing environment. Improving and protecting the health of community members through programs that promote wellness and prevention remains central to our mission.
Northern Westchester Hospital’s Department of Behavioral Health provides comprehensive psychiatric care in a private, patient-centered environment. Services include:
- Inpatient psychiatric hospitalization for adults age 18 and over on a dedicated unit of the hospital
- Emergency Department coverage 24 hours a day provided by board certified psychiatrists
- Consultation on the medical and surgical units of the hospital provided by psychiatric and social work staff
15-bed inpatient unit provides short term hospital care to evaluate and stabilize patients with acute psychiatric disorders. There is a strong focus on returning patients to normal functioning as soon as possible while rebuilding self-esteem and improving socialization.
For further information and to apply, please email: OPR@northwell.edu
Apply for Northern Westchester Hospital is seeking Part Time or Per Diem Psychiatrists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly