Cardiologist - Non-Invasive
The Heart Center at Presbyterian is dedicated to the hearts of New Mexico.
The Heart Center’s complement of highly skilled specialists includes clinical and interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, pediatric cardiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons, and cardiac anesthesiologists.
We are seeking a Cardiologist to join our team
- Join a dynamic progressive practice that serves as a regional center for cutting edge cardiovascular care
- Advanced structural heart therapies including TAVR, mitral valve clip, ASD/PFO closure, and Watchman
- Specialized heart failure program
- New Mexico’s largest and most advanced cardiac rehabilitation program
- Nationally accredited echo, nuclear, and vascular labs
- Excellent APC support provides extraordinary work life balance
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit organization based on Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multispecialty clinics, and a health plan. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers. We have been proudly providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
Benefits include –
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Generous time off package
- CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Traditional retirement plans with employer contributions of up to 4% (with matching program) and increases with years of service
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers gorgeous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug free workplace.
Apply for Cardiologist - Non-Invasive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly