Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job in Illinois - Visa Waivers Available
- Competitive Compensation package - Designed to meet the unique needs of each candidate
- Signing bonus
- Educational loan support from Memorial Hospital paid monthly
- Educational stipend offered for the last year of training
- Employed position – Private practice environment
- Qualified for NHSC Loan Repayment Program.
- HPSA score – 17
- Comprehensive benefit package including “tail coverage”
- Medical Home Model – Collaborative Coordination of Care
- Join a friendly, collegial and collaborative group of physicians and medical staff
- Strong support from the administrative leadership team – they are able to develop a practice model for each provider which meets their personal needs and their career expectations
- The services and resources which are available compare with any larger hospital in a suburban area
- Carthage is a friendly community which respects family values and provides a great quality of life
- Small friendly community of 2700
- Historic community – The first European settlers arrived in Carthage, Illinois
- 2 hour drive to Cedar Rapids, Iowa,
- 2 hour drive to Iowa City, Iowa
- Less than a 3 hour drive to St. Louis, Missouri
- 3 hour drive to Des Moines, Iowa
- 5 hour drive to Chicago, Illinois
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Please reference Position ID 161450 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job in Illinois - Visa Waivers Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.