MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL – Hiring part-time Urgent Care physician
The Medical-Walk in Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital is seeking a part-time, Urgent Care physician to join their team for weekend service. This "float" provider will also cover weekday or weekend vacation coverage needs with schedules being set at least one month in advance. This opportunity is ideal for physicians interested in providing the highest quality care to adult patients in a fast-paced, exciting environment. The Medical Walk-In Unit care for our patients’ and community member’s urgent needs.
MGH Urgent Care Benefits/Incentives:
- Excellent Compensation package
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of instructor through Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met
- Comprehensive medical/dental plans
- Collegial, dedicated, and highly skilled support staff
- Grand rounds/Networking opportunities
- Innovative and approachable leadership
- Free Scribes and Dragon dictation services
Massachusetts General Hospital Urgent Care Physician Requirements:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Urgent Care
- Authorized to work in the United States
About MGH: 999-Bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll since the survey began in 1990. This year, Mass General was named #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety, and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.