Interventional Radiology Coverage Needed Right Outside of Phoenix, Arizona
Medicus Healthcare Solutions is collaborating with a well-known client in central Arizona, right outside of Phoenix, seeking a qualified Interventional Radiologist to provide coverage for their facility. If you do not currently have a AZ license, but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you. Our client is willing to work around your availability offering flexible scheduling options.
- Interventional radiology coverage needed with background in oncology
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm but client is flexible
- 80% IR and 20% Dx
- Case volume: 4-5 IR cases/day and 10-15 Dx cases/day
- Procedure types: CT and US guided biopsies, biliary stents, drains, neph placements, pleurex places, IVC filters, chemoembolization, port insertions and several others
- Board certified
- Mammo and/or NucMed is preferred but not required
- Active AZ license
To learn more, please apply or call/text 603-912-0587. If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Medicus has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.