Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
- High volume Orthopaedic practice with a strong referral base
- Group is comprised of 15 orthopaedic surgeons and 15 advanced practice providers
- Each surgeon has subspecialty training and/or interest
- Seeking fellowship trained foot and ankle surgeon to complete Guthrie's full service Orthopaedic department
- Multi-specialty group practice in a financially robust integrated healthcare system
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are an Orthopaedic Sports Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.