OB Laborist - Layton, UT - Layton Parkway Hospital
- Two BC OB/GYN physicians are sought to cover our laborist service at the new Layton Parkway Hospital set to open summer of 2018
- Five or more years’ experience required with high risk deliveries
- Deliver at the new, state-of-the-art Layton Parkway Hospital – 42 beds at opening
- The hospital has a 6 labor and delivery rooms at opening with 2 shelled. 1 LDR will be set up for women interested in a “home birth” environment. 2 LDRs will have labor tubs. There will be 2 triage rooms and 2 c-sections.
- Level 2B L&D and SCN. Able to deliver patients at 32 weeks gestation and greater.
- MFM and Neonatology coverage through McKay Dee Hospital
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review. Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Layton is a community of 56,075 located a few miles south of Ogden and Hill Air Force Base. It is the largest city in Davis County, population 247,457 and has a population growth rate is 1.9% per year. The Ogden area has a population of over 400,000. It is gaining recognition as a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. The Ogden community has all the beauty of cities like Boulder without the pretensions. Ogden boasts breathtaking mountain views and access to the multiple recreational opportunities within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and the community supports diverse cultures for all interests. In Ogden one can be hiking, mountain biking, rock-climbing or bouldering in 15 minutes and, with two rivers running through it, one can be kayaking or throwing a fly line within 10 minutes. Pineview Reservoir is 20 minutes from Ogden, and Snowbasin Ski Resort, which hosted the downhill during the 2002 Winter Olympics, is 25 minutes away.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting