Advanced Heart Failure Cardiology Position - Newport Beach, CA
Located in Orange County, Hoag Health Network is a Magnet Designated, DNV Accredited premier health care system. As our Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist, you will be directly responsible for helping expand our IP heart failure program, teaching physicians/staff, establishing and supervising our Advanced Heart Failure (AHF) OP clinic. Our patients will be your number one priority.
In an environment of collaboration with your physician colleagues, nurses and other healthcare providers and a focus on community, integrity and vitality, you will be responsible for the forwarding of our Mission: to provide the highest quality services to the community we serve.
Our Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart and Vascular Institute is one of the preeminent cardiovascular centers on the West Coast, and is well respected for delivering quality care and exceptional patient outcomes in the areas of valve disease, vascular disease and cardiac arrhythmia. The Carlton Heart and Vascular Institute has achieved international and national accreditation for many of its programs. The Society of Thoracic Surgeons placed Hoag in the highest category for quality cardiac surgery, a rating achieved by only 10 percent of hospitals nationwide. Hoag's physicians perform surgeries and procedures with better outcomes than any other hospital in the county.
Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart & Vascular Institute is pleased to have received the following awards and accolades:
- Named one of the 100 hospitals and health systems with great heart programs in the nation by Becker's Hospital Review
- Truven Health Analytics™ named Hoag one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the nation, both for 2016 and 2017
- Named by Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for patient experience in Heart Care
- Earned a Blue Distinction® Center+ Designation for Quality and Cost-Efficiency in Cardiac Care
- Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines® Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons ranked Hoag's Cardiovascular Surgery Program in the highest category for quality and successful outcomes, achieved by only 10 percent of hospitals nationwide
- Experienced in advanced heart failure and mechanical circulatory assist devices
- California medical license or license eligible
- Desire to build and own this new program
The coastal Southern California city of Newport Beach has so much to offer - panoramic ocean views, magnificent sunsets and moderate temperatures.
Interested candidates with exceptional credentials, please contact:
Reference position ID 161278 when responding
Apply for Advanced Heart Failure Cardiology Position - Newport Beach, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.