Orthopaedic Surgicalist Position with Busy Group near Baltimore
Award-winning physician-owned and run orthopaedic practice, hospital, rehab, and orthopaedic urgent care facilities located in south-central Pennsylvania seeks an Orthopaedic Surgicalist/Hospitalist to perform weekday emergent orthopedic cases and cover hospital consults. This is an innovative, busy orthopaedic and multi-specialty group that has served the community for over 40 years.
- You will be joining a well-established and respected group of Orthopaedic Surgeons and physicians
- As an Orthopaedic Surgicalist, you will be responsible for surgical cases and consults received during the day at 2-3 local hospitals
- Share in a call schedule, potentially 1:10
- Ability to have an elective clinical practice
- Outstanding financial package includes salary, bonus opportunity, and full benefits
- Partnership Opportunity after two years
- Ideal practice for Orthopaedic Surgeon seeking a work/life balance while still enjoying a substantial income
- Continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in all of Pennsylvania and number one in attracting 25 to 35 year olds
- Beautiful homes, outstanding schools, and a low cost of living add to the communities appeal
- Amusement Parks, Fairs, Family Attractions, Outdoor Activities, and much more throughout the region
- Just 1 hour to Baltimore, 2 hours to Philadelphia, and less than 3.5 hours to New York City and Pittsburgh
If you are searching for a new opportunity which will give you a great deal of professional satisfaction, financial rewards, and a work/life balance, I highly recommend you consider this opportunity.
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 161337 when responding.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgicalist Position with Busy Group near Baltimore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.