Permanent Endocrinologist Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
- Opportunity to satisfy varied interests including thyroid, transgender and diabetes in a collegial, multidisciplinary team environment, including pump and sensor services.
- Wide variety and diversity of patients and cases, both common and rare.
- Opportunity to teach our own Endocrinology fellows as well as Medicine residents and CWRU medical students
- Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, including opportunities for research
- Epic EMR has been implemented and in operation for more than 15 years
- Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers).
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Reference position ID 161343 when responding
Apply for Permanent Endocrinologist Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.