PHCVI Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Excellent BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist Opportunity
The PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute - part of UPMC Pinnacle - provides nationally acclaimed cardiovascular care in south central Pennsylvania. Our high volume, reputable, well-supported organization is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist.
About the PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute:
- We are a well-established, collegial, and dedicated group of 45 cardiologists, including 20 non-invasive specialists in a multi-disciplinary setting, and nine office sites. Our institute is physician-centric and has shared governance.
- We host a comprehensive, fully accredited non-invasive department which includes: echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular imaging, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI
- Our physicians perform more than 7,400 heart catheterizations, 1,100 coronary interventions, and 1,800 electrophysiology procedures each year. Over the last five years, our physicians have completed more than 1,000 percutaneous aortic and mitral valve procedures.
- Expect to interact closely with our cardiovascular surgery colleagues, who have been recognized at both the state and national levels for providing the highest caliber of surgical care.
- We were the worldwide leading enroller in the SURTAVI trial, and we have strong involvement in more than 50 cutting-edge national and international clinical trials.
About the Position:
- Equal division of compensation and work among all cardiologists
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed base salary (approximately 80% of comp) and bonuses
- 9+ Weeks of paid time off per year
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement and much more
- Not an H-1B or J-1 Visa opportunity
About South Central PA:
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes - a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia - it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” we are a 2–3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
For the latest information about this opportunity, please call Shelly Miller, Manager, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Outreach & Recruitment, at: 717-782-5737 or submit your CV to: email@example.com. Visit: www.UPMCPinnacle.com/Heart for additional information regarding the PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute.
About UPMC Pinnacle:
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit: www.UPMCPinnacle.com.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org