Palliative Medicine Physician | City of Hope National Medical Center
The Department of Supportive Care Medicine at City of Hope National Medical Center is seeking a Palliative Medicine Physician.
This exciting position features:
- Working within an established team of palliative medicine physicians and nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, chaplains, and others in a unique, integrated, multidisciplinary department that has been recognized as a national model of supportive care
- Protected academic time with opportunities for clinical research, teaching, and program development
- Shared call rotation
- Combined outpatient and inpatient consult service of reasonable volume (no Emergency Room on the premises)
- Excellent salary and benefits including generous retirement package
- Board-certified or -eligible candidates with additional expertise in geriatrics of particular interest.
City of Hope offers an exceptional benefits package including, 401K, Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance, Very competitive compensation package.
This position is a rare opportunity to work with some of the country’s most respected physicians and researchers in a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, within an established and highly respected Department of Supportive Care Medicine. The team-based approach of the Department allows for integrated patient and family-centered transdisciplinary care in which Palliative Medicine works closely in combination with all other disciplines. In addition, call responsibilities are limited, protected research time is available, and the position comes with extremely competitive compensation and benefits.
Apply for Palliative Medicine Physician | City of Hope National Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly