Pediatrician - Finneytown and Mason
Make a difference!
TriHealth Group Health is seeking new Pediatric partners for our Finneytown and Mason offices located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome kind, enthusiastic and motivated Pediatricians who desire to develop long-term, caring relationships with patients and their families. You'll be part of a team dedicated to the health of children and committed to providing excellent care for our patients in an inviting and compassionate environment.
· Multi-specialty practice, 100 percent office-based, with exceptional Pediatricians and a supportive, professional staff
· Practice evidence-based medicine in a collaborative, consistent and collegial environment
· Patient volume: 75-100 patients/week
· Schedule: 3 to 4 days/week; 24-32 hours/week
· Night call: telephone call 1-2 times per month from home with nurse triage screening all calls
· Established, loyal, diverse patient base; we are welcoming new patients to the practice as well
· Clinical research opportunities available through Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Our Pediatricians are friends as well as colleagues, readily cover vacations and leaves, and encourage innovation and creative thinking.
· MD, DO; practicing physicians and new graduates considered
· Board Eligible/Board Certified
Group Health is one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the region, providing a continuum of care for more than 200,000 patients each year. Since 1974, Group Health's growing staff of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other qualified medical professionals has provided care in internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics and 18 specialties.
TriHealth is a large, integrated, physician-led organization that employs 700+ physicians. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade. TriHealth also has been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
A great place to call home, Cincinnati is ranked #9 on Forbes' list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas.
Join a team that makes a difference every day. Interested candidates send your CV to:
Debbie Burries TriHealth Physician Recruiter
513 382 1988