Are you an experienced Physician looking for an organization where you can utilize your leadership skills and participate in business strategy in a Medical Director role? Do you excel at integrating business leadership into clinical operations, motivating teams and creating a more productive environment? Do you enjoy mentoring and developing team members, and watching them achieve greater success?
In your new role as Medical Director, you will serve as a key partner to your clinicians and center staff, helping them learn and apply best practices to create a streamlined approach to patient care. You will make a difference for your team, as well as your patients, providing a positive experience for all involved.
Join a well-established nationwide healthcare company where clinician leadership ensures the ideal balance between excellent patient care and operational efficiency. Position yourself for continued career growth, and enjoy competitive pay and bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package and industry-leading training. Apply for this Medical Director Physician job opening today!
- Provide exceptional clinic leadership, with both patient care and employee development as top priorities
- Enhance performance and retention through high quality training and development
- Identify opportunities to improve clinical operations and/or patient experience
- Ensure accuracy of medical records and billings
- Oversee clinical compliance
- MD or DO degree and a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Physician in the state
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 5 years Urgent Care and/or Occupational Medicine Physician experience preferred
- ACLS Certified preferred
- Candidates with previous Medical Director experience are encouraged to apply