Physician - Medical Director of an Urgent Care Network, Connecticut
Hartford HealthCare | GoHealth Urgent Care
Medical Director for state-of-the-art Urgent Care Centers in popular Connecticut suburbs. Competitive Compensation. Relocation Assistance. Ability for leadership in a growing market.
- Emerging market for GoHealth Urgent Care with eight centers at the end of 2017 and an additional six centers scheduled to open in 2018
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Urgent Care leadership experience; B/C Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine
- Must have experience with all ages and at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, and annual bonuses
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
About the Company
Founded in 2013 on the philosophy that people deserve the highest quality patient experience in a walk-in care environment, GoHealth Urgent Care has grown to more than 70 state-of-the-art urgent care centers in just a few years. And we continue to expand rapidly. GoHealth partners with regional health systems that are at the forefront of care delivery innovation, including Northwell Health (f/k/a/ North Shore-LIJ), New York's largest health system; Legacy Health, the largest nonprofit, locally owned health system in the Portland-Vancouver area; Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, headquartered in San Francisco; and now Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health system in the state of Connecticut.
About the Area
If you like adventures and the great outdoors, you’ll find a lot of things to do in Connecticut, from hiking trails to saltwater sails. Connecticut is home to amazing art galleries, award-winning theaters, unique museums, and modern architectural marvels, as well as easy access to top-rated universities in the region, such as Yale and UConn. Enjoy a four-season climate with unlimited indoor and outdoor amenities while living in a popular Northeastern state that provides easy access to New York City, Boston, and the miles of scenic New England coastline.
Visit: www.gohealthuc.com to learn more about us.
To apply or to answer questions about this position, please contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Provider Recruitment
GoHealth Urgent Care provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.