Florence, Oregon Primary Care
Seeking primary care providers in Florence, Oregon; considering providers specializing in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Family Medicine with OB. Physicians and Nurse Practitioners both encourage to apply. Come be a part of this special group who was recently named one of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here’s why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, skate park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
- An outdoor lover’s dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
Practice & Hospital Highlights: Housed in 2 separate locations on the hospital campus, you’ll join a team of Providers who average over 10 years of providing care in the practice!
- PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center is a full service critical access hospital voted top 100 in the entire country!
- Level IV Trauma
- Newly remodeled and expanded Emergency Department
- Recently awarded best quality improvement scores in diabetes and hypertension in the PeaceHealth network
- Teaching opportunities- work with current medical students and future residents who rotate through our network
- All in one model of support: designated MA who will check in the patient, room them, stays for the entire length of visit, begins chart notes and stays after to scribe
- Peace Harbor remains self-sustained and consistently profitable
A few PeaceHealth benefits:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to participate to mission trips to El Salvador
For more information visit the PeaceHealth Career page and search for one of the following requisitions:
Nurse Practitioner: #125529
Physician Assistant: #154376
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Apply for Florence, Oregon Primary Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly