Nocturnist to join our Prince Frederick, MD team!
Adfinitas Health, the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region, is growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides continuity of care from acute care into the post-acute setting. Our dedicated providers are currently in 13 hospitals and more than 40 post-acute care centers. Our programs are innovative and designed to meet the specific needs of each client facility.
We need a passionate and experienced Nocturnist to join our Prince Frederick, MD team!
Calvert Memorial Hospital:
- Commutable distance from Washington DC & Virginia
- Average daily census - 37
- Non-profit, 100 beds, community owned hospital, opened for over 100 years
- Over 200 active and consulting physicians on staff representing over 40 medical specialties
- EMR: Meditech 6.1
- Services include state-of-the-art emergency department, infusion therapy center and community cancer program, psychiatric unit with adolescent services and emergency evaluations, full outpatient services, pain management center, sleep disorders center and radiology.
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Prince Frederick is an unincorporated rural community with an approximate population of 2500 . It is the county seat of Calvert County. In addition, you’ll find great seafood, quality schools, history to explore, abundant waterways, marshlands and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean in the east and pine groves in the Maryland mountains in the west!