Exciting Nocturnist Opportunity at Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park, MD!
Adfinitas Health, the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region, is growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides continuity of care from acute care into the post-acute setting. Our dedicated providers are currently in 13 hospitals and more than 40 post-acute care centers. Our programs are innovative and designed to meet the specific needs of each client facility.
We need passionate and talented Nocturnist to join our Takoma Park team at Washington Adventist Hospital!
Washington Adventist Hospital:
- Not-for-Profit Organization
- Largest Provider of Charity Care & Community Benefit in Montgomery County
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- National Recognition as Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Workplace Excellence Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence (2013)
- Psych Unit is a Closed Unit with 40 Beds and a Census of 20-25 Patients Per Day
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Takoma Park is a city in Montgomery County, Maryland. It is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and part of the Washington metropolitan area. Founded in 1883 and incorporated in 1890, Takoma Park, informally called "Azalea City", is a Tree City USA and a nuclear-free zone. A planned commuter suburb, it is situated along the Metropolitan Branch of the historic Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, just northeast of Washington, D.C., and it borders the neighborhood of Takoma, Washington, D.C. It is governed by an elected mayor and six elected councilmembers, who form the city council, and an appointed city manager, under a council-manager style of government. The city's population was 16,715 at the 2010 national census.