Director, Division of Maternal - Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity - New Orleans, LA
- The physician leader will participate in the development of a strategic vision for the educational, clinical and research missions of the department in a growing MFM Division
- Active recruitment of additional faculty to meet the needs of the department across its service areas
- A strong commitment to mentoring academic faculty and residents
- Interest in clinical and translational research, and support of quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Qualified applicants must be eligible for appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor (non-tenure, clinical track).
- Work alongside a collegial, friendly and supportive team of physicians and LSU administrators at a prestigious academic organization
- Significant opportunities for growth and development
- Excellent opportunity for an MFM experienced physician ready for the next step in his/her career
About the division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
The Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine serves as a resource and referral unit for the Greater New Orleans metropolitan area and beyond
- The division is based in 4 hospitals in the New Orleans area and also serves as the regions’ primary academic MFM unit
- The division is actively involved in the education of 24 residents and 200 medical students as they rotate through the Obstetrical service
- Our primary clinical site, Touro Infirmary, is AIUM certified, and is home to a Level III NICU
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the “Big Easy”
- New Orleans is a vibrant and diverse community that continues to experience population and economic growth
- It is one of the world's most fascinating cities – it's home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music
- America's most culturally and historically-rich destinations
Apply for Director, Division of Maternal - Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity - New Orleans, LA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.