Maternal - Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity - New Orleans, LA
LSU Health Sciences Center Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology seeks an exceptional Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) physician. Physician must have completed an OBGYN Residency and MFM Fellowship and must be BC/BE in OBGYN and MFM. 2018/2019 MFM fellows please apply!
- Primary responsibilities for this position include the provision of maternal and fetal care across the Greater New Orleans area through our network of clinical sites, including prenatal diagnosis, consultative and antenatal care services, and ultrasound
- A strong commitment to teaching is required in order to provide outstanding instruction to medical students and residents in various clinical venues
- Clinical and population based research opportunities are available
- Work alongside a collegial, friendly and supportive team of physicians and LSU administrators at a prestigious academic organization
About the division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine:
- The Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine serves as a resource and referral unit for the Greater New Orleans metropolitan area and beyond
- The division is based in 4 hospitals in the New Orleans area and also serves as the regions’ primary academic MFM unit
- The division is actively involved in the education of 24 residents and 200 medical students as they rotate through the Obstetrical service
- Our primary clinical site, Touro Infirmary, is AIUM certified, and is home to a Level III NICU
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the “Big Easy”
- New Orleans is a vibrant and diverse community that continues to experience population and economic growth
- It is one of the world's most fascinating cities – it's home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music
- America's most culturally and historically-rich destinations
- Museums, theaters, plantations, and parks – you’ll find a unique and exciting experience around every corner
LSU Health New Orleans is an Equal Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Please reference Position ID 161304 when responding.
Apply for Maternal - Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity - New Orleans, LA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.