Would you love to work in a flexible, autonomous work environment run by clinicians rather than administrators? That’s exactly what you’ll get with this role, plus competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and fantastic work-life balance with half the month off to enjoy life, hobbies, family, and friends. Compensation $230,000 depending on experience.
- Seeing pediatric and adult patients in clinic for minor illness and injury.
- Ordering and interpreting indicated diagnostic testing.
- Delivering great care in a comfortable environment.
MD or DO degree and a current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of Georgia
Board Certification or Board eligible in Family Practice, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- 1-2 years post residency experience preferred
- Rotation in a rural market is a plus