- Participate in the building of a growing dermatology program that includes a Dermatopathologist and MOHs surgeon and has access to a strong network of primary care physicians
- Services include patch testing for allergic contact dermatitis, investigation and treatment of common and rare skin diseases or tumors, local and systemic treatment of psoriasis, Psoralen-Ultraviolet (PUVA) therapy, UAB phototherapy
- Cosmetic and aesthetic services such as botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, scleropathy, laser and light-based therapies
- Specialized equipment includes: Excimer Laser, Sciton Joule Laser, KTP Laser, Alexandrite Laser
- All phases of dermatology; all forms of cutaneous disease in adults and children.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Dermatologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.