- Recently constructed State-of-the-Art Endocrine Center.
- ADA recognized Diabetes Center staffed with Educators, Nutritionists, RNs, LPNs, Clinical Assistants and Medical Office Assistants.
- Dedicated ultrasound for Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Thyroid.
- Leading edge technology dedicated to education. Regular rotations of both Internal and Family Medicine Residents as well as Medical Students.
- Low inpatient load due to primary care providers and Hospitalists streamlining the admissions process.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Endocrinologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.